Brand: Xero Shoes
Color: True Yellow
- The lightweight, flexible performance shoe for road running, trail running, fitness, Crossfit, hiking, and more…
- Foot-first design. Wide toe boxes let your toes spread and relax. Zero-drop, non-elevated sole for proper posture
- Low-to-the-ground for balance and agility. The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move naturally.
- FeelTrue sole gives you great traction, protection, and the stimulation and feedbacks your feet and brain want.
- NOTE: Prio runs small. We recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal shoe size. Of course, if this isn’t correct, you can exchange it for the right size.
“The Prio is the best minimalist shoe I’ve ever worn… and I’ve worn them all.” Danny Dreyer, Chi Running
NEW from Xero Shoes — seen on ABC’s Shark Tank.
Slip-on your Prio, you’ll be comfortable running on the road, taking a trail run, hiking or walking, tackling a Crossfit workout or weightlifting session, or anything else you do on your feet.
What makes the Prio special? It’s all about NATURAL.
Natural FIT – A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax.
Natural MOTION – Flexible enough to roll up and fit in your pack or pocket, Prio lets your feet bend and move naturally. A non-elevated, zero-drop heel allows for proper posture and its low to the ground for balance and agility. (7-8mm stack height)
Natural FEEL – The patented FeelTrue sole gives you just-right protection plus the ground feedback and stimulation your feet (and brain!) want.
A huarache sandal-inspired reflective lacing system secures your heel. Adjustable instep straps hold down you’re midfoot.
Lightweight (M9 is 7.4 ounces), with Dual-Chevron, treads for grip and traction.
No latex. No animal products. Vegan-friendly.
GUARANTEED performance — Xero Shoes have a 5,000-mile sole warranty.
GET YOUR SIZE: For the correct fit, follow the instructions above.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 7.0 x 5.0 inches