- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Aggressive Grip: Obvious and penetrating traction on soft ground.
- Precise Foothold: Close-to-foot and comfortable feel.
- Contragrip rubber sole; MIDSOLE HEIGHT: 30mm/20mm (10mm drop); WEIGHT: 310g
- Aggressive Grip: Obvious and penetrating traction on soft ground, minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
The 4Th edition of our iconic and aggressively lugged trail runner for tearing through the technical, soft ground with speed.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years.
Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis, and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel, and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running.
Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.5 x 4.4 inches