Brand: STACY ADAMS
Color: Cobalt Multi-Color
- Classic Style: Cap-toe oxford featuring burnished brogue perforated trims and blind-eyelet lacing
- Comfort: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- Durability: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- Quality Sole: Flexible contrasting outsole with stitch detailing on a low stacked heel
- Perfect Fit: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
- Cap Toe Oxford
- Get instant comfort with a full-length memory foam footbed. Memory foam forms to your foot to provide a custom fit and comfort that is as unique as you.
Details: Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American Culture. We believe in men who appreciate personal style and look to Stacy Adams as a means to effortlessly express themselves.
Stacy Adams is all about the details. The natural-looking stacked heel and an integrated heel tap are key style details. This sole has all the looks of a traditional leather sole but by using an engineered material you get the durability and performance needed to make the product last longer and feel more comfortable.
Stacy Adams takes the time to hand burnish each individual shoe. The attention to detail is seen in the shadowing of the brogue edges as well as with the right amount of burnishing on the heel and toe. The quality and craftsmanship put into each pair are what sets Stacy Adams apart from other brands.
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 7.3 x 4.5 inches