Brand: STACY ADAMS
- Classic Style: Wing-tip lace-up oxford with brogue perforated trims and blind-eyelet lacing
- Comfort: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- Quality: Flexible sole with outsole stitch detailing and criss-cross etching for traction
- Durability: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- Perfect Fit: Fit tip – If your between two sizes select a larger size
Details: The Stacy Adams Tinsley is perfect for all occasions. premium buffalo leather upper, stitch detailing and fully cushioned insole with memory foam for added comfort. Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William h. stacy and henry l. adams, the Stacy Adams shoe company has long been a part of American culture.
From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom to prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes-from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
Stacy Adams is all about the details. The natural-looking stacked heel and an integrated heel tap are key style details. This sole has all the looks of a traditional leather sole but by using an engineered material you get the durability and performance needed to make the product last longer and feel more comfortable.
Stacy Adams takes the time to hand burnish each individual shoe. The attention to detail is seen in the shadowing of the brogue edges as well as with the right amount of burnishing on the heel and toe. The quality and craftsmanship put into each pair are what sets Stacy Adams apart from other brands.
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.3 x 4.6 inches