Color: Lavender Quakemustard
- Go twice as far and get twice as much done in the upgraded Saucony® Freedom ISO 2 running shoes.
- Predecessor: Freedom ISO.
- Cushioning: High-energizing plush cushioning.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Runner Type: Neutral
- Full-length Everun midsole with Everun Topsole
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Lightweight ISOFIT System that moves with the runner
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable Triflex crystal rubber outsole
- RunDry collar lining
Details: However, whenever and wherever. That’s how you feel in the Women’s Freedom ISO 2, thanks to EVERUNTM cushioning and the debut of ISOKNIT. This women’s neutral running shoe takes the great sock-like feel of ISOFIT and combines it with an engineered performance knit-giving you support, breathability, and freedom of movement, so nothing can hold you back.
Learn More Overview Full-length EVERUNTM Midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole Reflective elements on the heel Helpful for runners who suffer from under pronation, also known as supination.
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 10.0 x 6.0 inches