Brand: HOKA ONE ONE
Color: Deep Blue/Sky Blue
- With more cushioning than before, a wider toe box to allow splaying and cleaner lugs, the Stinson ATR 4 brings you the fit and comfort you’ve been craving so you can hit that next trail with confidence
- Breathable and close-knit mesh uppers with lightweight synthetic overlays
- Ultralightweight, no-sew SpeedFrame upper design
- Redesigned late-stage Meta-Rocker offers forefoot support and tuned underfoot geometry for an enhanced ride and stability
- The oversized midsole has 2.5 times the volume of a standard running shoe to deliver excellent shock absorption and an inherently stable ride
Details: Built on a new wider last, the STINSON ATR 4 has a much-improved fit – appropriate to what you’re going to put it through. Namely, long, hard runs on whatever trails and roads you choose to explore.
This versatile All Terrain performer features a wider flare in the forefoot and toe, which allied with the shoe’s cushion and durability, means you can go farther and longer. And with more lugs, more tightly packed, you can be surefooted whatever the conditions. Stinson 4 truly put the All Terrain in ATR. It’s aggressive-looking and aggressive doing, taking you far and wide in comfort.
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.8 x 4.8 inches